Friday, April 9, 2010

In Response to Recent Lackings

So, it is spring break, and you'd think that would mean I has unending time to be creative, right? In another world, perhaps... Somehow circumstances have been rough for having space to be creative- which maybe means I'm just not being creative enough to see how I can be in the midst of all that's going on! But my excuse for not posting lately is that I've slept in about three different places over the last week, and have not had access to materials or camera.

However... be patient! I went down to santa barbara to visit my best friend earlier in the week, and she happens to be an art major. Convenient for my purposes! I followed her to her sketching class and got to sit outside with her and sketch nature. Will post results as soon as I find a camera... :)

I comandeered some acrylic paint and paintbrushes my mom found while cleaning out a drawer! Pretty excited about that. Now, if only my parents would let me start a fabulously messy project in the middle of a house they're getting ready to sell. Yeah right!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment