Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Eleven: bringing back the crayons


Yeah, that's right. Twenty years old and I still whip 'em out from time to time. You call it juvenile, I call it color. I wanted to send a letter to a friend, and I used the crayons to decorate the front a bit, but the real dillemma presented itself in the form of a discovery that I had used up all my envelopes... WHAT NOW?! Being the retired girl scout that I am, I quickly got resourceful and ripped out two sheets of paper from a notebook. Blank, of course. Wouldn't want to waste those darn good notes I take in class on something like this...
Anyways, I folded and tore and glued until I had what functioned as an envelope. Lined paper is not so pretty by itself, so my crayons clutched between my fingers saved the day.
I made the mistake of sending off the letter before I could picture-ize it. Ah, well. I'll leave this one to your imagination. Ha! Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment